The future of Noelle's stories as told by miz cleo

Well first off, if you guys don't know miss cleo, it's that lady who talks in the Jamaican accent and is like "i'll yell ya futcha chil jus call meh now." So obvi, it was just perfect to use that as my title. And if you disagree, well, you're tacky and I hate you.

Basically, I've finally made a decision on what in the hell I'm going to do for my future stories. It's going to be a nice, peaceful balance between some group writes I have idea for, and solo like the man on the polo stories. Or Han Solo, which ever fandom you prefer. I myself am a Directa-star-war-rek-tribute-potter-siren-ringer. Come at me bro.

So basically I won't go into the co-writes I'm going to do, but here is the list of han solo's I'm going to be doing when I complete Burn, Storm Warning and A thousand years (hopefully soon.. I've sort of lost patience for those, I'm a terrible human being.)

Problematic- A Liam fic that is going to explore something I haven't really done before. With my story, Burn, I sort of touched on a violent, angry character, but now I'm going to touch on a sort of sad, drug related female character. It's not going to be obnoxious drugs or anything, but it's definitely going to touch something that I've been noticing in people my age lately!

Animal- This was actually inspired by a Narry dream I had, but I liked the idea of having it as a Nouis story because it would actually fit quite well. Basically, a girl finds herself completely in love with two people, one of them being her boyfriend of many years, and the other one of his best friends. It's not really like, a three-some sort of deal. More like a there are complete different ways to be loved. Like they will both represent something the girl needs. Type. Deal. That one is hard to explain.

Psycho- This title is subject to change, if I find a better one. I have not totally hashed out this idea yet, but it interested me. It's a Louis fanfic, and it the only AU one I'll be doing out of these three. Basically, this girl is schizophrenic and she doesn't know it and doesn't tell anyone because she is hiding like this huge secret from everyone. She constantly see's the Cheshire cat that knows her secret and is a weird representation of her. It's definitely going to be interesting.

So yeah, that's really all I've got. I think I'm going to post some blogs in the future for three group writes. That should keep me busy, and if it doesn't I'll just do another group write. But I'm working this summer, so hopefully I won't have to do that.. but knowing my cracked out on creativity brain, I will. Because Noelle does not know how to just say no. It's a problem.
May 5th, 2013 at 08:00am