Soon to come! Book reviews!

Hi all Asteria here!

July 30th 2013 is the expected date for the next publication of my all time favourite series by my most favoured writer; Gena Showalter and her The Darkest Craving of the Lords of the Underworld series.

I am a lover of stories, I love and only really read Paranormal Adult Romance and my book list and author list is extensive. Overall my reading list in accordance to my account on Goodreads is over 222 books of what I have read and what I intend to read and it grows every day. The main authors I read from are:
Gena Showalter
Sherrilyn Kenyon
Lara Adrian
Christine Feehan
Nalini Singh
Cheyenne McCray
Anya Bast
Colleen Gleason
Kresley Cole
Kelley Armstrong
Eve Silver
Along with a random new author every now and then.
These authors I admire the most and believe they deserve the fame they have. Their stories are all unique and exciting and I will be doing book reviews for every single one of their stories I have ever had my hands on, beginning with the main books then branch off to the spinoffs, analogies and such. And to start off with I will begin with the Lords of the Underworld series by Gena Showalter the first book being The Darkest Night. Once I finish the book I am reading now (which is Lara Adrian's Midnight Awakening) I will begin providing of course when I have the time so please bear with me, the reviews and post them up. I'm a full time uni student with commitments and doing professional experience training to be a teacher so I apologise if I am slow on updates.

So please look forward to them! I am an honest person, I will give the pros and the cons, but please remember that everyone is entitled to their opinion and everyone deserves to be respected and treated fairly. Maybe you won't agree with my opinions or others' who chose to make a comment in agreement or disagreement. But please I ask that if you chose to read and/or write a comment on my reviews be polite and fair (I only say this because of previous experiences on reviewing things that did not end well). You are all wonderful people who deserve respect.

Happy reading!
Asteria
May 5th, 2013 at 03:40pm