Why I Haven't Udated + Suggest Me Some Stories!

I sincerely apologize for not updating for a month, but I have my reasons! The month of April had been such a hectic month for me, like, Buddha, take the wheel.

I have been tremendously busy with track, prom, and school in general. The weekends of April 5 and 12, I was on track trips to a town down south and being one of the captains, I had to go. Next, April 20 was Prom. Lawd, don't get me STARTED. Let's just say my friends and I worked really hard.

But my hard work paid off because our class voted my best friend and I Prom King and Queen! That was totally unexpected, well, I expected Sam or this other guy to win, but I thought this other girl was going to win queen. Anyway, thank you class of 2014!

Here are some pictures from Sam and I's Instagram;

Image Image

After prom, I thought my life would get a little less hectic-- I was wrong. Sam and I got invited to do the Senior Scavenger hunt. It was super fun even though the point system was wack. Our team didn't win, but at least we all got to see one of the seniors get arrested for streaking.

Now its May and the crazy just keeps on going. Track and Field Regionals and State are coming up and I just can't wait till school is DONE with.

May 23, Y U SO FAR AWAY!?

Anyway, I just haven't really had time to sit down and just WRITE. I do now and I'm currently writing chapter 3 to Foul Punch. Hopefully I'll crank that bad boy out before the day is over.

Oh and recommend me some stories to read! I'd prefer original fiction, please. I promise I'll read and comment on all of them!
May 6th, 2013 at 04:30am