Fashionably Ronnie Radke?NEW FALLING IN REVERSE ALBUM!!

Us,the fans of Falling In Reverse,or at least most of us,know all the problems Ronnie Radke had gone through in his life since he was kicked out from Escape the Fate.Prison,drug addiction recovery,betrayal and broken friendships had gone by during the pasts years.But Ronnie,he made an amazing comeback showing himself to be more mature than before.Although his lyrics were filled with hate,strangely enough you could relate to the songs.First was 'The Drug in Me is You' and now it's 'Fashionably Late',second album coming soon.

I heard both the singles and I must say their style has changed a lot.Can't say if they have improved so far,but the songs are not as bad as people say.The messages are clearer and reveal less hate,but the way the lyrics are sung is way different.
Ronnie.
Is.
Fucking.
Rapping!

It's not news that he rapped,we can tell by the song Nobody Likes Me-Deuce around minute 1:48 or so.

But this new song of his,he raps like a pro.It's quite interesting really.
Here are the songs:
Alone-Falling in Reverse
Honesty-Falling in Reverse

Well,listen to them and leave your opinion on the comment box,yeah?
LATER!!

-Demon ^^
May 7th, 2013 at 09:41pm