Idea for supporting unpopular stories, Mother's Day, and questions

First of all, lets get to the idea for supporting unpopular stories. As much as I’d like to help on here to get stories recognized I’ve realized that I don’t have a ton of free time anymore. Between work and other responsibilities my free time is usually dedicated towards writing my own stories or catching up on sports related news. But I think I have an idea for a way to help people try and get their stories out there. A tumblr blog! That way people can submit their own stories there and they can show up individually and then I can also put them in a list with other stories in the same fandom. And because you can view a tumblr blog even if you’re not a member, anyone from Mibba can still go there if they’re looking for a new story to read as long as they’re given a link. I think this would be an easier way to compile a larger collection of stories in one place without it having to be reposted that often. So what do you guys think of that idea?

Now onto Mother's Day. My mom is literally my favorite person in the whole world. She's basically raised me by herself, even during the eleven years my "dad" was in the picture, and she's an amazing woman. Because this is the first year I've been working around Mother's Day this is the first year I've really been able to do something special for her so I'm looking forward to seeing the look on her face when she opens her gift.

I just realized that we're having another rain shower! Second day in a row we've gotten a rain storm or shower and I'm incredibly stoked about it!

Onto the questions:
1. What do you think about the idea of a Tumblr blog for supporting unpopular stories?
2. Do you have any plans with your Mom for mother's day?
3. Do you like the rain?
May 8th, 2013 at 06:12am