Update about my unfinished fics!

You guys hate me, don't you?

Well I don't blame you. I hate it when I get to reading a story that I'm really into and then the writer just stops updating.

It's simply a mean thing to do. And I apologize for doing it to all of you with THREE WHOLE freaking stories.

But never fear, I am going to try to update and finish them. But only one at a time.

And for a little explanation: Back when I was writing pretty much every night because I had nothing better to do I lost internet and then my computer so I had no way to update. After not getting to write for so long I sorta lost sight of I Have A Thing For My Doctor and started working on a new story (Suffering From Someone Else's Addiction) and I was slowly juggling those two stories plus The Bet.

That wasn't ALL that hard. But then I got depressed due to family issues and stopped writing again for a while. And after that spell of not writing I got an idea for a new story (bad idea, I know) and while writing these other story ideas I was coming up with my, writing started to get slightly better and I somewhat changed my style of writing so it's been hard to try and pick up where I left off with I Have A Thing For My Doctor and The Bet because those were my first two stories and my writing is just so different now that I'm scared to start writing new chapters for them because I don't want them to change.

But as I said, I am going to try finishing them for you guys. And I'm going to start with I Have A Thing For My Doctor because it seems to be the favored one.

I'm going to re-read it (and see all my stupid mistakes) and then try finishing the next chapter that's been half done for months upon months now. I suggest you guys re-read it too before reading the new chapter once it's up because that will help it come back to life.

Leave a few words of encouragement? lol. I promise I won't be offended if you cuss me out! haha.
May 8th, 2013 at 08:06am