Last night

I slept in a tent in the middle of a field.
And I mooed at cows when they mooed at me.
So they came closer to us.

We (me,Coral & Helena) were supposed to camp out in Helena/Jared's garden with Helena but her parents had found about the wild night they had had on Saturday night and we weren't allowed.
They were supposed to get an early night.
Coral and I were kinda stranded. We didn't want our mums bitching at us about change of plans and stuff.
We decided that the field at the back of Helena/Jared's house would be good enough.
We do call it 'our' field after all.
We got a tent.
Waited t'ill dark.
Found a Connor and set up the tent in the field.
We played cards for a bit and mostly Coral and Connor amused themselves by terrorising me.
I was terrified of being in the field.
Eventually Connor got a text from Jared saying he was coming to see us.
We waited for him and he came and told us we were being way too noisy.
Everybody could hear us and because I'd mooed back at the cows (they were better conversation than Coral and Connor) they were really close to us.
I looked and saw he was right so Jared and Coral went for a walk whilst Connor and I watched for shooting stars. Quietly.
They eventually came back and jared was hungry so we left the tent and went off in search of an open take out.
We didn't find one and ended up in a park talking about resident evil.
At least they were talking to each other whilst I covered my ears and muttered about them and suggested talking about butterflies.
They are much less scary than ghosts and stuff.
I'm a whimp.
It got to 2ish and a police helicoptor with it's search lights on came out and we all got a bit freaked out.
We went back to the field and Jared went back home.
Connor and I sat and played cards for an hour or so and eventually got really tired so we all went to 'sleep'.
That was the worst 3 hour, cold, stiff, half-sleep I have ever had.
We managed to drag ourselves up this morning at 6 and get the tent sorted and by 7 we were down at Sainsburys with out stuff safe in Connors house.
We had breakfast and sat and talked in the cafe for a few hours and decided to go up to Helena/Jared's.
The rest of the day was pretty good but made bad by my mood.
I am suffering now.
But it was ace!

Anyway, I just thought I'd share my eventful night with you guys.
September 4th, 2007 at 03:06am