New story idea.. Thoughts?

Okay, so I've had this story idea that I have been planning out for awhile and I wanted some opinions on it. I have 11 chapters typed, so if I know everyone wants to read it, then I'll start posting it. It was suppose to be an orginial fiction, because it has some true events, but I decided to make it a fan fiction.

The only person(in my mind) that fits the character is Synyster Gates, plus I find it easier to write about him.

So, I'm pretty much going to give like the whole story away, but I need to know if anyone is willing to read it, because I've never wrote anything like this before.

Summary: Kenslee moves to Huntington Beach with her family, breaking up with her boyfriend before she goes. She meets Brian and she falls for him at first sight. She meets Harper, who becomes one of her best friends, so she thought. Harper warns her to stay away from Brian, but she doesn't understand why. Brian and Kenslee continue to get to know each other. Kenslee finally confronts Brian and asks why he doesn't just ask her out. He explains to her that he's not normal like she is. She doesn't understand. So he finally says, "I'm a swinger."

Okay, so a "swinger" means that a person is in a relationship and "swings" with other people. So it means that have sex with other people. In some cases, a partner will bring home an outsider and they have a threesome. I know this is a little creepy and I've never wrote anything like this before, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Are you willing to read it? Let me know in the comments! c;
May 9th, 2013 at 12:38pm