save me from my own embarrassment.

This isn't so much a blog entry as it is a cry for help, as you probably could have gathered from the title.

As some of you may know, I've got a story called The Fire Under His Skin that's been on temporary hiatus. Well, I'm happy to say that with summer coming up in a few weeks, I'll have much more time, maybe too much time, to work on it. Here's the thing: even though it's not as fanfictiony as some fan fictions, it's sort of got that vibe to it, so I'll probably throw some smutty things in once in a while. Here's where you come in.

I need someone to help me write some smut as I'm completely unskilled in that area and would end up ruining my story and making myself look like an idiot. Like, writing smut is literally my least favorite thing to do. You don't have to be a current reader of the story, you don't even have to like the story, but a basic knowledge of it would probably help. It's kind of a writing on demand type thing; I'll just shoot you a message explaining what I roughly want to go down, and you write it. If need be, I'll edit it so that it works with the story better, but you'd still get full recognition for writing it. If I like your style enough and you'd be willing to do so, this could be a regular gig.

I could totally help you out too with whatever you need, in return. Let me know if you'd be interested. Thank you so much!
May 9th, 2013 at 01:45pm