Me vs. Her : How can you tell whether a guy likes you?

The simplicity that life is when you're happy, single and not wanting to give two f*cks...and then he decides to come along and you find yourself spending more time arranging yourself, conjuring up cool things to say to him in your head and subconsciously thinking about him whilst e.g. on the toilet, munching on a choclate bar or any other time. I have frequently walked into cabinet doors and spilt coffee all over myself, I've even accidentally day dreamed about him...whist in his presence!

Over the period of 8 months, he's held open doors for me, sat next to me, asked for my facebook and instagram, initiated conversations with me, stated I was attractive various times although some of the times he wasn't serious. I've also caught him staring at me on various occasions, offered to buy things for me (he owes me a freakin' bank right now) and has broken the barrier and we've gotten physical! Physical as in he tickles me, pulls my hair, hugs me, puts his arm around me...

But I guess I'm more of a bro than a hoe. I introduced him to one of my closest friends and he likes her. He often asks for advice and it kills me. I don't blame him as my friend is absolutely beautiful but I feel like a third wheel when all of us are together because I feel as if he wants to be alone with her, so I avoid them whenever I see her approching when I'm with him or him approaching when I'm with her.

I honestly do not know what to do, all this flirting and hugging and facebook talk and ugh.

He often reminds me how much of a freak I am and how he turns into a freak whenever were together otpr that he NEVER gets work done when I'm there. It's one of those friendships where were we instantly clicked. It really does kill me to see them always texting and talking and he's only known her for about 3 weeks. Oh, and she has a boyfriend. He is always commenting on her pictures aswell, posting on each others walls, he lets her borrow his clothes and even lets her keep some items but he talks to me on facebook first, massages me unexpectedly (which is great) and comes out with me for example, if I need to go to the shop, he'll come.

What do you guys think?

Does he like me or does he really like her? (Be as harsh as neccesary)

Also, share your guy stories! I love hearing other people's experiences!

Jess xoxox
May 11th, 2013 at 10:05pm