Phrases Or Words I Say A Lot

Once I get a phrase stuck in my head I cannot stop saying it, most likely annoying the people around me, but whatever. I've just want to share the phrases/words I've been saying. Let's see if any of you say them and then I'll know I'm not alone! :D

Pipe The Fuck Down!: Now, if you watch Jenna Marbles videos you are correct... that's where I heard this particular phrase. After I first watched that video I went around saying it to everyone all the time. My cat would meow and I would go, "Basi, pipe the fuck down!" I don't say it as often, but still quite a bit.
Link to the video is here if you'd like to watch it.

Can You Not?: Okay, I say this more than I should be legally allowed to. If someone annoys me or when someone does something they're not supposed to I just turn to them and I say, "Can you not?" I say it so much that once whenever my friend Bri said it my friend Clayton said, "No! That is Haley's saying!"

Whale (aka well): Whenever I'm in an awkward moment I'd just look at the people I'm with and go, "Whale....!" to try and get a subject change.

Well, Damn!: I say this whenever someone is being overly rude or someone gets burned. Another use for it is if I learn new information and depending on my reaction to the information this is what I say.

Calm your tits/dick/shit/self: I can say any of these and it basically gets the point across. This is basically the same as pipe the fuck down.

You thought: I have been saying this a lot. I say it mostly whenever someone thinks something is going to happen and something completely different happens.

Getting Real Tired Of Your Shit, _____: I say this to anyone who says something dumb or rude.

Did I Say You Could Fucking Breathe?: I don't say this that much, but I got it from my friend, Rowan. She's said it before and it really makes any conversation hilarious.

Anything Meme Related: This means if it's on a meme I probably say it all the time. XD

At the moment that's all that comes to mind, but I'm sure there are other phrases or words I use regularly.

Any particle phrase you say or a phrase we have in common? XD
May 12th, 2013 at 12:46am