Some Avenged Sevenfold Ranting. I Can't Be Silent Anymore.

A part of me is super frustrated with some A7X fans.

There are people complaining about how mad they are about this Seventh Lair stuff and how they just need to release the album already, but honestly we need to be patient. It’s been a while, I know. Some people are pulling all-nighters to find this shit out, but you can’t be mad at the guys for that; that was your own decision. They’re doing exactly what they’re supposed to do: get the fans excited about the new album. That way, we’ll probably tell other people what’s going on and more fans will join us. They want this to be huge; it’s hard to compete with Nightmare.

I’m just frustrated that some fans are getting so upset about the fact that the countdown didn’t mean an album release date or a single. It takes time for these things, and our boys are very meticulous when it comes to cranking out an album. So be patient, be excited, and stop being so fucking angry about all this waiting. We should be thankful. Thankful that the guys didn’t quit after Jimmy, thankful that they didn’t break up, and thankful that they’re touring after this album comes out. Having them tease us until the album drops? I’d much rather deal with that, wouldn’t you? It’s better than them being done for good.

So thank you, Avenged, for giving us something to look forward to and not rushing through an album. Believe it or not, it is much appreciated and I cannot wait to see you on tour.
May 12th, 2013 at 02:53pm