Life

Life is so full of mysteries. Mysteries of things that are known to others yet so foreign to the next. Over the past four years I have gained much knowledge I never imagined I would have faced. Maybe I was too naive, maybe I was too high on cloud nine to look down upon the fellows below. There are many excuses yet excuses can only hold you back for so long.

Life is full disappointment. Where one individual is not faithful. Where the family you pack into are not as lovely as your house looks externally. Where one tells you their eyes are for you making a bliss smile only to find out that their eyes have wondered so abruptly that it has lead to "I didn't mean to." Where you earn a hello from a stranger, feeling the warmth of a friend not aware that their friendship was there to give you an AK to the heart, a bow'an arrow to the back to stop you from trust.

Life is full of regret. Regret that makes you cry on the phone, in person and on feather stuffed cottons. Pleading for someone to take you back when you are aware that their thought of you is now of a lower standard. Observing in the halls girls you have once gotten the high from but also the race through the veins, only to keep it within you by how if telling the one you love would strike up another problem. Regret that makes you ponder of how it would be if the truth was just told prior or during an event instead of after, regardless thirty minutes to two years.

Life is full of surprises. Birthday surprises, friends that have stayed with you no matter how many times a call consists of a certain bug. Surprises that let you understand why someone has been asking certain question over the years. "If I were the opposite sex would you feel any different?" to only find pills at the bottom of a lake. Repeated acts of "It's my body and I can do what I want with it!".

Life is full of realization. Death is upon all of us. Love is not always pure. Friends may only exist to deliver the news of dread. Expanding the mind exhibits summer in the air yet the fall is great. Each year gets faster each day. Life is simple. We live, learn, pass this information or use it greatly, only to end with a heart that no longer beats.
May 12th, 2013 at 08:56pm