My life as of this moment

Okay. I’m starting to get this layout thing figured out. Sweet.

So yeah you’ve got the ever adorable Brian and Jimmy waving at you up there.

I suppose I’ll do better as I practice.

It’s finals week (sortof, it’s weird when you’re a semester behind and you might scrape by with a D. If you’re lucky) and I just want to get it all over with. It’s ridiculous but this year has been a series of unfortunate events that I’m not going to go into at the moment.

I’m applying to work at Caribou Coffee since I’m a tea and coffee junkie, and my references say I’m a shoein, and then I can start biking there regularly and maybe get into exercising so I’m not a complete flop at my military camp this summer. Once I get my dumb resume in and this week is over…and my textbooks are sent back. *deep breath* maybe I can relax for a bit.

I think I might start blogging more just cause I’m getting the layout thing figured out.

Oh! And of course, Avenged Seventroll. I suck at their little zombie killing game but that’s to be expected. I’m sure Matt came up with that one.

Isn’t it weird to think that the people in avenged sevenfold are actually REAL? I sometimes forget.

I love them to death and they bring excitement to my life. Yup.

Speaking of Matt, you guys should all read mine and vengenz.’s new story, One More Night. It’s epic.

I’ll stop this form of procrastination for now and get on to a different one.
May 13th, 2013 at 03:26am