Just Something

ok guys so.. update on my warped tour stuff.

The tix are about 45$/pounds each. And i really want to go.
its something about being surrounded by a crap load of people you don't know.... amazing bands... crowd surfing and walls of death that make me feel at home completely. There are going to be some bands that i would really love to see (sleeping with sirens, woe is me etc.) that have actually saved me from myself more than one time. And being able to meet these people. would make me the happiest person in the whole entire world. ever.. i dont know why i feel like everyone needs to know about this. but. i just felt like it would be a good idea at the time and i believe i have typed too much to not publish it. And no i dont want to post it as private or anything like that. Another reason is because i would be able to spend a whole day with my favorite person ever <3 (i told you i would never get tired of you.)
This would just be. ugh. im sure even if the rents were there that they wouldn't want to be in the pit with me and storm right.? i can say right now that there would be a LOT of picture taking and people meeting and this is just my literal dream. Ugh, ohmygod. i just thought like... what if someone tried to help me pay because my family is poor as hell?
i know you guys wont. haha, im going to try and have my mom split it even with storms mother. all should be good in the end <3
May 13th, 2013 at 04:23pm