Re: 13 deep thinking questions

1. If the average life span for humans was 40 years old, would you live your life differently?
I would marry at 18 & have 4-5 children, but would probably work harder in life since we have such a short life span.

2. If you could change 1 thing about the world, what would it be?
I would make everyone had world peace. No anger against each other.

3. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Never trying. You don't know what you can accomplish until you try it.

4. Has your greatest fear come true? And what is it?
No, and getting shot or being buried alive. Those are on one or two of my worst fears.

5.What are you most grateful for?
Life, being able to live life the fullest. Its all I can ask for.=

6. Would you rather lose all of your old memories (what I mean is would you rather lose all your good and bad memories - but still be able to talk, write, read..ect) or never be able to make new ones?
I would rather lose all of them, because you can gain new ones.

7. If everyone you knew was going to die tomorrow (not including yourself) who would you visit today? I would visit my closest family member and my best friends, also my boyfriend.

8. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
No!

9. Is it possible to lie without saying a word?
Yes you can. Body language can give it away without speaking.

10. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength? Both, you can be trying to be strong for so long and break down and it signifies that you have been through alot.

11. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Yes. I'm a ride or die person. Blood is thicker than water, but there is one person I'd let fall on their ass for all the bad they have done to me.

12. What’s more important: a person’s safety or a person’s freedom?

Those mix. Being safe means having freedom. You can't have one without the other.

13. What is your definition of a family?
My definition of family is someone who will always be there through thick and thin to support and love you through everything. No matter what. People who are chosen by God to be related to you. Not people you choose. Either way you love them with all you have, and would do anything for them.
May 13th, 2013 at 05:45pm