Summer, College and Stories, Oh My!

Hello everyone!

First off, I want to let everyone know how sorry I am that I have not updated anything for the past few months now. I don't even remember when I last updated, either and I don't think you understand how bad I feel, but please, don't think during those few months I wasn't thinking of any of you. I have been and during these few months of absence, I have been trying to write but unfortunately, I am never able to finish writing because I was always have to do something else.

The main reason I haven't been able to update my story is because I have been in college. I started in January this year and it's been pretty hectic - more so than I thought it would be. I had to be in classes from Tuesday to Friday and on Mondays, I was at a child care facility for my program placement. I've been swamped doing assignments for all my classes and assignments I had to complete in placement in order for me to pass my first semester. Thankfully, I passed with good standing and now, I am in my second semester. It sucks because unfortunately, I will not be able to have a summer which leads to writing. This semester is much shorter than my first semester because I am fast-tracking. I will be in classes until June and then exams, and then the entire summer I will be back at my placement for an entire week! So please, excuse me if I do not update. I do promise, no matter how long it takes, that I will complete this story. I am going to finish it, even if it kills me!

I honestly love each and every reader I have gotten since I started writing Remember this Face, Baby. I love all the comments you leave me - they always put a smile on my face. It also shows me that you appreciate what I'm writing, so in other words, comments are welcomed with open arms! But I do appreciate my readers and I am so, so sorry that I have not been able to update recently! It doesn't just bother you, but it also bothers me because I do want to write and publish it. I want you guys to read my story and not have to wait months on months! So, this is why I wanted to make a blog entry and explain to you why I have not been able to publish anything.

I know I have been saying please bear with me for months now, but again, I do have to say this! I am going to publish, that's a promise! I don't want to put a date up because I don't want to get anyone's hopes up and then, not have published anything. So, continue checking and if you have anything you want to say to me, please message me! I haven't checked Mibba lately, but I will be checking more frequently for messages from you guys! You can give me story suggestions, ideas I can use to place in the story, new characters, etc. Anything is welcomed! I hope to hear from you guys and I also hope you can accept my apology! I really do love and appreciate you guys and I hope you don't hate me too much! I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful summer, where ever you may be!
May 15th, 2013 at 02:53am