all the Ziall girls come hither. (also some freaking out of about the kpop concert friday hold me).

If anyone's a hardcore Ziall fan(*cough*likeme*cough*) then you should totally check out my story...here. It's going to be a tad more sad but alas, that's how I tend to write and yeah..so that's what you're gonna get.

Image


DO YOU SEE THESE SIX MEN? DO YOU REALIZE THAT I'M GOING TO BE BREATHING THE SAME FUCKING AIR AS JUNHONG AND YONGGUK AND JONGUP AND GOOD LORD I AM GOING TO CRY. I'm going down with my friend to NYC after school and then the chaos will ensue. Granted she's more of a (fucking hardcore) SHINee fan, she still likes B.A.P while I literally adore them, so I'll probably be just a tiny bit more enthused than her. I don't want to be one of those girls at concerts who cry in the corner and scream 24/7, but I think I might be one of those Friday. Or at least the first half...okay probably the first one. And I also have my AP Euro test tomorrow which is like, why, I have to write three essays, kill me now.

But yeah if anyone is going to the concert of Friday look for the one white girl and Filipino, the white girl most likely literally dying and looking in considerable pain.

Image
May 15th, 2013 at 03:01am