In a situation that im not sure how to get out of...HELP?

okay, so a few months back i was in this relationship, i thought it was great, i thought everything was PERFECT...maybe to perfect. i had fallen in love with this guy, he was everything i ever wanted in a man... but then i found out that i was just his side girl...behind closed doors he had a girl friend of two years and a lil girl. i knew he had a daughter but.. i didnt know he had a gf. he was telling me so many lies its like he believed them. He said he had a job as a firefighter, BUT the fire station he "worked" at didnt know who he was... he said he had a home, he was this and he was that. he made me believe all of it. but really, he was jobless, he didnt have a home: he lived with his GF and daughter. the ONLY thing he DIDNT lie about was his name. when he found out that i knew everything he completely ignored me. I guess he thought i would just forget about him...what?! forget about the guy that i fell in love with? the one that lied to me about his whole life? the one that told me that he would NEVER hurt me... i trusted him, i HARDLY trust anyone... well its been almost two months since we've talked..then out of no where he messages me. he tells me that everything he said he felt for me was all true. that he messed up but his love for me was real. i told him that i could never trust him..but that i loved him to. he said he was going to prove to me that he really loved me and get me back. Honestly... during those two months of not talking to him i taught myself that that no man like that was worth worrying about or crying over...even though i think about him everyday. I told myself that their was a reason for everything and there is... but sometimes you dont understand things... what do i do? i love him, yes, BUT i dont think i want him back. I cant handle another heart break; more lies... how do i tell him i dont want him anymore?

sincerely,
Confused Girl:/
May 15th, 2013 at 07:45am