Heartbreak, personal rant

I'm not going to write another poem, so I'm just going to vent my feelings about my breakup on here. Say what you wish, but I don't care. Here we go.

I hate getting out of a breakup and losing all sense of self-worth, almost forgetting my identity and what I meant to myself before I was in a relationship. I hate feeling worthless and pathetic without him, despite knowing the truth. I deserve better, not someone who would just dump me cold on the ground like that. My heart isn't just an organ, I feel with it too. That shit hurt, man. I don't know if he understands that but to think he doesn't care, makes it hurt even more. Like what did that relationship mean to him? Was I just a solution for him to find happiness and then a worthless object? I don't even care to get back together, I just want answers. There are so many unanswered questions, lose ends, and none of it comes together. None of it makes sense! Why can't someone just be honest with me and tell me what the hell happened? i want to wake up one morning, feel okay again, but I can't say it'll just happen that way. You don't just wake up one day and feel better. Reality sets in and it all just sucks at once. Sure, it gets better but some days I don't know when that will be. I just need something to give me a little hope about love and recovering from this tough breakup. Three months meant nothing? Bullshit.
May 16th, 2013 at 02:41am