Love fades away

"He is the one, it's got to be him," I thought as I was feeling safe and secure in my now ex's arms. "No one else but him is going to mine..... no one." I said a lot of things that I would never do, and now here I am, facing my problems, and having my heartbroken by the fact that my ex has finally gotten over me.... Time for me to face facts..... I was never the girl he wanted....... he loves his ex again, and I'm happy for him. It's so hard trying to type this dumb blog entry without tears rolling down my cheeks. I don't get why I'm like this..... so emotional and uptight about one guy, who all my family members and friends hate. Why am I so hung up on him, when he'll never love me again? Love is going to be the death of me one day, because I'll fall for the wrong guy, and then hope that my ex, Stephen, will come to rescue me, when I know for a fact that Stephen doesn't love me anymore....... Stephen has Taylor, I have Damien, and I-I'm -sniffles- happy for them..... If anyone saw me now, they would know for a fact that I'm lying. "These aren't tears of jealousy or hate, but tears of sadness from loving someone who won't ever love me again." I'm not gonna cry over someone who doesn't love me anymore..... it's not worth the pain, the suffering, or the torture..... I just hate getting like this over someone who doesn't love me...... I'm happy for him, but I won't ever say I stopped loving him.
May 16th, 2013 at 02:48am