Ready For July

Oh, OK. So. i might be able to go to warped for real guyzzz. I'm so happy. I might just be sitting here looking miserable (ok half true), but all of my favorite bands are going to be there and i will not leave the house for three years if i dont get to go. This means so such to me. SO MUCH! i dont know if someone has had the feeling where, when you think about something... Your heart feels better and everythin seems brighter? That's what this is like. The only motivation i have atm. Well, theres something i would like to document before i let it all go and everyone knows.
When i was around 8 or 9, i was in my living room sleeping and my mother had friends over. She was outside with her friend kevin who we now no longer talk to. The man who's name was Mike was inside with me. This is hard to explain but, I guess we could just say a few thinds for you guys to understand...
1) I think it would be FUN to -llik- this in particular person with a sledge hammer.
2) I hate the things he has done.
3) He made me feel worthless and weak.
4) I have to actually explain this to my new therapist on next thursday, Fun.
But yes, i will be making a sound track to help me get pumped for warped. The only thing i have to look forward to.
May 16th, 2013 at 06:03am