I just don't know..

So I think I want a girlfriend... I mean, I know I want a girlfriend. Like, a lot. I've always been much more comfortable around them which probably why I only have like..two guy friends and all the others are girls.

There's one girl that I'm practically in love with that I know nothing can happen with now, which, I'm trying to accept and it's really really hard. Because there's a chance that we could've been something but I was too shy to ever talk to her. Even though I know for a fact that she (at one point at least) liked me too.

Aaanyway, so since I'm graduating in a few days and moving and not going to be forced together with a bunch of other kids, I have no idea how I'm going to make any friends or find people to talk to. Let alone find a girlfriend (or possibly a boyfriend either). I really don't know how to go about finding out if someone 'swings that way' without offending them or freaking them out, even though I think that girls are a little more okay with things like this than guys are (if only because my friends say that they would be flattered if another girl liked them that way). But maybe they aren't and that only makes me more nervous about all of this..

I don't know, I'm really scared that I'm going to die alone with twenty-two cats because I'm too socially awkward and shy to ever talk to someone again ever </3

I just don't know what I'm going to do.
May 16th, 2013 at 06:53am