This Is For The Batman And Joker Fans...

I have been writing a Joker Fan-Fiction.

But what really appeals to us most about the Clown Prince Of Crime? And what really makes someone like him tick? I think its the idea of someone being so chaotic, so.. above the law and social standards that sets that appeal. No matter how many times he is captured he always seems to slip through the cracks! I am a fan of not only Heath Ledger's portray of the Joker that we all know so well, but of the character created by DC himself.

Over the years, there has been many people to play this part. And each person brings something different to the character of madness. It fascinates me. Wether he is The Joker who was dumped in a toxic waste and twisted into a monster, or a troubled man with scars to display for it and a sense of chaos. The Joker is a character that will last for a very long time and always seem to be something different.

No matter what story you write, or what background you make up in your mind to put behind him, he will always be one thing. An Agent of Chaos in the City of Gotham.

There is one fan fiction aside from my own that I really love. The Author is @paracosm and she is a fantastic writer. Here are the links:

Gotham's Brightest.

Crossroads.

Feel free to check them out. And ALSO, There is a series on Youtube for all you Heath Ledger's Jokers fans. It is called The Joker Blogs, set after The Dark Knight. Even with the low budgeting this crew has, they are amazing at portraying this Joker and deserve more recognition. If only more people noticed and Warners Production would to? ;)

Here is the link:

The Joker Blogs.

Thank you for reading! Feel free to comment. ♥
May 16th, 2013 at 08:40am