May 17 (it's midnight so technically 18th) 2013

Today is just one of those days that I feel like giving up. My anxiety and depression is so bad right now. My temper is short. I'm so annoyed at how I feel every single day and every single second. There's nothing wrong with my life. My parents never divorced, I was never harmed as a child, nothing traumatic has ever happened to me. The only thing "different" about my family is that my brother has Autism, but he's a year older than me so I grew up with him and don't see him that way. So why do I always have to be so sad? Why do I always have to feel scared and terrified of leaving my front door?

I saw a post secret that defined how I feel to the T. It's very simple and I hope people who don't have depression can actually see that people who struggle with it don't do it for attention, don't do it because we're "sad" because a boy/girl that we liked doesn't like us. The post secret read "I wish my depression would see how great my life really is and leave me alone."

^^^

That's it. Plain and simple. I know I have a great life. I love my family. I love my pets (daisy and meike, tuxedo cat and german shepherd.) I love my boyfriend of 4 years, I love (but sometimes hate) my job.

I'm tired.

I'm just tired.

I hope tomorrow is a better day and this is just a day for me to cry and let all the stress that I've been building up for the past few months out.

Good night all.
May 18th, 2013 at 07:36am