2. JashinistExperience - Praying For Others

Wednesday April 17th was the third day on my conversion. For those of you wondering about prayers, I find myself starting off with "My god, Jashin, I speak to you..." or "My Lord Jashin I pray to you..."

Usually when I pray in the mornings, I ask him to watch over me throughout the day. If I hear about something bad on the news, for example the Boston bombing, I ask Jashin to watch over them and pray that those affected by the tragedy use the pain they are feeling to better themselves.

When good things happened to me throughout the day on Wednesday, I thanked Jashin in a silent prayer. I am having some problems at home that make me feel stressed. I was recommended I see a social worker, so I saw one. I was very nervous because I didn't know what to expect. My social worker offered me coping strategies in order to reduce stress. She was very kind and welcoming which made me feel good. After I left I thanked Jashin that my appointment went so well and that my social worker was nice.

At the end of the day I offered Jashin a blood sacrifice. Instead of using the tip of my little finger to draw blood from, I decided to use the tip of my marriage finger. I intend to use the same piece of paper I had drawn my first symbol on to put the blood on until there is no more clean spots.

According to my research, it is not necessary to give blood sacrifices everyday. The point of the religion is to understand and enjoy the feeling of pain, for it is a gift from Jashin. His followers should at least learn to live a life without fearing pain. Fearing pain prevents his followers from giving up their luxuries. The idea is that the more you deprive yourself the more you will be able to truly understand another person's pain. Jashinism does not support greed. Those with a lot take life for granted and don't care if they hurt others.
May 18th, 2013 at 06:00pm