Confusion and End Of The School Year.

Hello All!
Molly here with a few short updates on what's been going on with me and my stories.

For one, I had a blog up but it got deleted some how. That being said, if you did make a request for a story or still want to you can re-post or post that here. Sorry for the inconvenience. Also, speaking of stories, it would be really cool if you guys could throw some ideas out there. With it being the end of the school year just about for me, I really need something to do you know, and what's better than writing for all of my loves here on Mibba!

On another note, as I'm sure all of you may or may not know, I haven't been updating my stories that I have up, here's a quick explanation on why that is:

1. Hope It's Worth It: As for this story, my co-writer hasn't updated yet. Which isn't a problem, she's got her own shit to do. Understandable.

2. Love in All the Wrong Places: As for this story, again my co-writer hasn't been updating and I don't really know what to do about that. >.<

3. Every Rose Has Its Thorn: This is my first story ever made and posted, I had an orignial plan for it and then I got all these weird ideas for the stories. Long story short, the story got fucked up and I don't want it anymore to be honest.

I also want to whore out some stories and some music:

Stories:
1. Zacky Vengeance; Butterfly Kisses
2. P.B.Darkside Getting Chummy With the Neighbors
There are a lot more stories but I'm too lazy to do all of them. >.<

Music:
Motionless in White - Devil's Night
Motionless in White - America
The Cure - Burn
Hoobastank - Inside of You

Well, I hope all of you have a nice weekend!
I also hope I get some requests in for stories, I really wanna get back to writing!!!
May 18th, 2013 at 06:05pm