10. JashhinistExperience - I Think I'm Being Tested

It has been a very busy day. I didn't have to go to any of my classes since I was busy working in the auditorium all day. After school ended I went home. I had to go back to school to work again a few hours later. While I was at home, I knew that every opening show had screw ups of some kind. I prayed to Jashin to not let anything horribly wrong happen. After the show ended a half hour ago, I came back home and prayed some more and did another blood sacrifice.

The show went great. Very minor problems occurred, but we were able to handle them quickly. I thanked Jashin that the show was basically perfect and that my cat was moving in with me in two more days. I'm delighted. When I performed my blood sacrifice I made two little cuts on my little finger rather than one. I got a lot more blood than usual. I was almost able to trace the entire symbol (which is fairly big) on the piece of paper with the blood before the cuts decided to stop giving.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that I've been feeling like I've been losing my faith in Jashin. I just don't feel as excited as I used to anymore. Just yesterday I felt that nice feeling in my stomach whenever I thought about Jashin, but all of today I couldn't feel it. As I was walking home, I tried speaking to Jashin about the show but the feeling in my stomach didn't arise. Then on the way home a thought popped into my head: Jashin must be testing my faith or something. During my prayer before my blood ritual and before thanking him, I told him I was onto him and that I wasn't going to fail his test.
May 19th, 2013 at 07:33pm