THIS IS A REMEMBER WHEN? MIBBA BLOG

So thinking about Mibba and the past and all that can we just sit down and have a REMEMBER WHEN? blog because we all need to REMEMBER WHEN sometimes.

I've basically been on this site for three years so that's as far as my memory stretches. BUT WOW IT'S ALL CRASHING BACK ALL THE THINGS THAT I TOTALLY FUCKING REMEMBER AND IT'S CRAZY BECAUSE WOW MIBBA WE HAD SOME REAL GOOD TIMES MY FRIEND, REAL GOOD TIMES.

THESE AREN'T IN ORDER JUST IN ORDER THEY COME TO MY MIND.

Okay first of all gabbykillsmeese.
I don't know if anyone will remember that but that was my first username of when I started actually using journals because THEY'RE STILL JOURNALS IN MY HEART and because I had a matching username with brooke because we were fucking bosses.

Remember when comment swaps were basically eeeeeeeeeeeeeverywhere and it was like every second blog it was + COMMENT SWAP or something? And everyone would complain because it's basically all the journals were at one point but wow every comment swap blog had like 15 responses because we all swapped ALL THE TIME. It was sort of beautiful. Definitely not dead.

AND EVERY JOURNAL HAD QUESTIONS AT THE END? TO THE POINT WHERE THEY WEREN'T EVEN QUESTIONS ANYMORE? AND SOMETIMES THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE JOURNAL BUT EVERY JOURNAL HAD THEM.

We don't do that anymore wow.

Does anyone remember the whole sainthood thing where there was that huge flaming hitler Mibba thing I don't remember that well just vaguely that shit went down haaaaaaaaard. And there was a lot of references to nazi things. And everyone was freaking out.

And the whole /insertsomesortofactionhere thing after you wrote something and you'd basically have conversations in these tags.

And before the journals were moderated hardcore there would be that one bashing journal every once in a while that would end up with like EIGHTY COMMENTS and the users were just ridiculous sometimes but EVERYONE HAD TO COMMENT BECAUSE IDK WE ALL HAD TO GET IN ON IT AND 50 PEOPLE WOULD SAY THE SAME THING? WE WERE REALLY HARDCORE AND NOT VERY MODERATED BUT IT WAS HELLA FUN.

And when someone went on a reporting spree and EVERYONE got their stuff reported like 923481092849038 times (I'm pretty sure my one story had like 21 reports that took dedication) and everyone was freaking out.

And everyone loved Aelf that one time.

And people had those favourites lists of all your favourite journallers because there was like THE JOURNAL CREW. AND WE WERE REALLY COOL, OKAY? AND YOU'D GO TO THE JOURNALS AND BE LIKE WOW WHAT UP JOURNAL CREW HOW ARE YOU?

And then there was iimznuni or something like that and everyone got super angry because she posted a lot of journals and we all learned that you can post as many blogs as you want and everyone was secretly frustrated because no one could do anything.

And all the journals had like 20+ comments.

Mibba crashed that one time everyone had a conniption.

And there was that time were spammers completely devoured the journal section and everyone was freaking out hardcore.

and that's all I can come up with right now I might make a part 2 if I can think of anything else but wow like as much as I never use it anymore I fucking loooooved Mibba for such a long time like log on everyday talk to everyone be cool basically and all the people I used to talk to were so awesome and everyone was awesome and it was really cool.

GABBYKILLSMEESE AW MEMORIES.

anyways do you guys have any of your own REMEMBER WHENS? I WANT TO REMINISCE.
MARINATE IN THE NOSTALGIA.
AS IT KICKS YOU IN THE FACE.
WITH LOVE.
May 19th, 2013 at 08:23pm