Authors that I recommend

I only read fan fics (loser, i know!). I can't really read anything else but Avenged Sevenfold. I used to read Black Veil Brides, but this one website ruined it for me because the girls were all scene girls or they only shopped at Hot Topic and they had weird hair and gothic clothes and they all dressed like teenagers when they were like, twenty or whatever. Also, they were always 'hyper'. They would say things like, "Talking flying mango firefly!!!! :D XD XP.". And, they have names like Fireblaze or Flame or Blade. Just call yourself Batman or the fucking Human Torch!

Now I'm not much of a writer, but I don't know anyone who would want to read this.

Maybe ten year olds... I don't know.

So enough with my little rant, here are the writers of Avenged Sevenfold I think you should check out.

Disclaimer: This, by any means, does NOT mean I don't like you.

Zacky Vengeance;
This girlie writes some of the most amazing smut I have ever read. She also writes some of the best slash. If you like Synacky.... oh my god.... just oh my god. Check her stories out. She writes contest entries as well and it will be a cold day in Hell if she doesn't win... or at least get placed.

heyjude;;;
She has a story plot I have never heard of before. The name is Catfish, based off the MTV show Catfish. A girl named Jordin falls in love with Cameron Cates. Cameron Cates is Brian Haner's online profile person thingy... He uses a picture of none other than Jason Berry. Jordin falls in love with Cameron and Brian falls in love with Jordin. As soon as Jordin gets to work with a well known band, shit goes down.

MoneCloveR
Now this pretty lil' thang is pretty new to Mibba. She used to have her work on another website. Complications. Now she's here and I am very grateful because What Happens In Vegas and I Hate Myself For Loving You are my favorite stories. She has more, so check 'em out! She is also very descriptive. So many vivid pictures, this girl will give you.

Embrace The Shadows
NO WORDS!! Has another story plot I have never read about. Devious Desires and I'm See Through are my most fave stories to read. When she updates, and this is a major fact, I get all giddy and my heart flutters and I squeal. I do this with other stories, too. So don't feel bad. She's gonna start posting some of her old work, rewritten. Check out Buried To Oblivion!

theycallmerae
I love this one. Her stories were one of the first things I read on here. Currently, she's going through some things but that doesn't mean you shouldn't check her out. More Than Just The Nanny is an amazing story. She also writes blogs and some of them contain jokes that I just love!

Purple89 has a story with amodernmyth88 called Henna and Pree's Sexy Adventures with Syn and Vengeance. So funny. So cute. Check. It. Out.

VixonJade11
Trouble Makers is the name of the story. A girl ends up going to a juvie camp for defending her little brother and almost killing them. (?) She meets Zack, Johnny, Brian, Jimmy, and then there is Matt. They totes love each other. Drama. Cock blocks. Awesome story.

JessicaRockyThompson
She has a lot of stories with her OC Jessi. My faves, of course, are the ones with A7X. She has so many cool stories, so please check them out.

Those are my recs for you peoples!

I'm sorry if I left anyone out. I didn't mean this as a popularity contest. These are just SOME of the people I love to read from. I did not do this to be mean.

Check them out if you had no idea they existed. (which is impossible)

Mooshbye!
May 19th, 2013 at 08:40pm