11. JashinistExperience - Questions For Innocents

Fudge. I keep trying to perform a blood sacrifice but the scar tissue on the tips of my fingers are really tough and nothing can seem to cut through them. Wait. There we go. Cross hatching works. I just thanked Jashin because tonight's show at school went perfectly and I couldn't have asked for better cast members, crew, and tech mates. It was amazing.

Moving on, if any of you are Innocent Jashinists, I'd love it if you would message me stating so because I'm trying to write another article only this time I want it to be on Innocent Jashinists. I have some questions to ask because I can't find anything on the internet except the same information over and over again. It'd be great if I could get some help or else I might have to choose another topic to write an article on.

My cat Mulder is moving in with me tomorrow. I'm especially happy right now. A cat as sweet and gentle has him shouldn't have to tolerate living with a selfish alcoholic who neglects animals. I know there are a lot of teenagers/ young adults my age who drink alcohol. It's because of my dad that I've learned to dislike alcoholics, and in some cases, even those I see drinking alcohol. It warps peoples' minds and turns them people they are not. That is one of the rules I like the most in Jashinism - that indulging in alcohol is a sin. I don't drink, so I have no problems at all following the "no man-made pleasures" commandment.

So please let me know if you are an Innocent Jashinist. I'd love it if you could answer some questions.
May 19th, 2013 at 11:58pm