17. JashinistExperience - Extreme Pain

I am in a lot of physical pain right now. My mom and I gave Mulder a bath. He is a very sweet, adorable, and gentle cat by nature, though you wouldn't know that based on what he did. He was so scared of the water he went berserk. He bite me 3 times. I'm not talking about little nips. He full on chomped down on my arm - teeth fully penetrating my skin. We had to pry his mouth open. My blood got everywhere. In addition I received a bunch of scratches. Good thing my mom used to be a nurse. When she was out of the room I quickly sacrificed some blood to Jashin by using my blood to draw his symbol on a different part of my body. I forgot to mention that the places he bit me were on my wrist, forearm, and hand. It hurts just typing this out.

I'm trying to find pleasure in the pain, but it's not going very well, although once in a while I get a tingly sensation in my arm that feels good for a moment. When ever I feel the pain I try to tell myself that the pain is all in my head and that it actually feels good. It's not working out too well, but this is the first extreme pain I've felt since becoming a Jashinist.

What is the worst pain you have ever been in?
May 20th, 2013 at 06:57am