I Have a Confession...

Okay, guys. This is about to get real.

So, I've been on Mibba for what feels like forever, right? I'm on like all the time, so as shocking as it may seem, I have a real life outside of Mibba. Weird, I know.

This real life consists of one very lovely boyfriend. We've been dating for almost two years and he's purrddy special.

But here's the thing...

Boyfriend does not know I have a Mibba account. Like at all. He probably doesn't even know what a Mibba is. He's basically clueless on what a good portion of my life is. Mostly because I don't want him to know I'm obsessed with One Direction Image He'll get a complex or something.

Here's the funny part...

On occasion, something will happen on Mibba that I feel the need to tell him about. Usually it's something Sunny said to me, and this is actually what just happened, so I'll use that as an example.

So I'm like "Oh my gosh, boyfriend, you'll never guess what Sunny just said."

And then, of course, he asks who Sunny is.

I obviously can't tell him the truth (because, hello, Mibba), so I always say it's someone I work with. We only have about 10 employees total so that's probably not a good idea, but it works.

Or, at least, it did work.

So boyfriend finally found out that there is no girl I work with named Sunny, so he sat down and had a talk to me.

The gist of it was basically: Katie, you don't need to pretend like you have friends for me to like you. I don't care if you only have one friend or if you have a thousand; I'll like you either way.

So now my boyfriend thinks I made imaginary friends to impress him. He actually thinks that.

This is lovely.

This is what Mibba does to me.

THIS IS MY LIFE.
May 20th, 2013 at 08:01am