18. JashinistExperience - Jashinist Temple Talk

*I accidentally posted this journal as number 17

I can't believe I fell asleep while I was on my laptop. That is the second time I did that. I'm usually not able to write these until late at night. I think I'm going to start writing these in the morning that way I can get to bed earlier.

My arm hurt all day yesterday because the wrap it is in was restricting the swelling. When I got home from school I took the wrap off. One of the holes in my skin from my cat's fang was still bleeding. Goes to show how deeply my cat bit me. My mom says he bit through parts of my muscle which is why my arm hurts when I move my fingers or lift objects. It feels better today, though the swelling has not gone down.

Today's the day I'm going to meditate for about 15 minutes, 10 minutes at the least. Leave it to my mom to decide that today is also the day I need to clean my room. Since I moved in I haven't done anything to my room because I don't have any place to put all my belongings. It's going to take a while, unfortunately. I'll have to put my meditation in tomorrows journal.

I received a message on my Jashinist Temple account by someone who says he finds me to be a very interesting and intelligent person and would like to chat. I told him that I was glad he found me interesting and then asked what he would like to talk about. He told me he would like to know how much I know about Jashinism and that he really likes my views on things. He said people in the Jashinist Temple are nice but they are really young and seem to lack a bit of common sense. It was nice for him to meet someone else who could think for themselves. In the next message he told me he wished the leadership was stronger on the site and that there isn't anything to entertain young minds. I completely agree with this. I know that the admin for the Jashin Temple works six days a week and really only posts at night and that it can't be helped. I saw a message from about a month ago saying he was looking for a moderator. Honestly, there should be about six moderators.

Websites, no matter what kind, aren't just about advertising or providing information and answering questions. They are another form of entertainment. Websites require something to draw people in and keep them there. The Jashin Temple seems to be dying or dead in that department. The only reason I still go on there is to check my inbox in case I receive more messages.

Two final things I'd like to say about the person who messaged me: we both share the same goal of finding Inshi no Jashin and translating it in order to find the truth behind the religion. Also, this person's profile does not indicate whether he is a male or female, but until further notice I'll refer to him in male pronouns.

On a final note, I was rereading my deviantID. I feel I've lost a little bit of my vision on bringing awareness and support to Jashinism. I've decided I'm going to tune into my deep thinking ability and write the article I was originally going to write about Innocent Jashinists. Yes, I'll probably reword information that can be found on other sites, but at least I'll provide information on Innocent Jashinists to those on this website who don't know what Innocent Jashinists are.

What so you think of today's journal entry?
May 20th, 2013 at 04:43pm