Considering Making a Store ~Read~

So I'm thinking about selling tons of my band merchandise, Motionless In White stuff included, but I'm just not sure how I should go about doing it. I have an eBay account but I was also thinking of getting a storenvy, which a lot of people seem to have and seem to be selling their clothes on.

I'm probably going to go through my band merch, and some other clothes I don't like/wear anymore, and might start posting them somewhere and trying to come up with reasonable prices. The only "exspensive" thing will be my Breathe Carolina hoodie, which I'll probably sell for $60 bucks, even though I paid $65 for it, but I'm unsure right now.

I don't know why I'm posting this, just to see if anyone is interested I guess.

Also, I'm sorry updates have been/are going to be slow for a bit. My parents want to remodel the house, which means I have to help them paint the outside/inside and do other yard work related stuff and we also got to get our pool up, so if I don't come on for a few days at a time, this is why. I'll try to get back into the swing of things though.

If you actually read this than thank you and I love you.

xoxo Kas.
May 20th, 2013 at 10:24pm