21. JashinistExperience - Creating JE Accounts

Happy Three Week Anniversary To Me~

Quite a bit has happened to me today. I've created a JashinistExperience facebook page. On it, I'll ask questions that you can give your opinion on. I'll post your answers to my deviantart account for others to view. It allows others to know what other Jashinists think towards varying subjects in one area. Metaphorically, I'm interviewing you and publishing your answers in a magazine for others to read and gain insight from. When I quote your answers, I will indicate your tag name (an appropriate alias or your real name) under your answer. If it is successful, it can become an entertaining series. All who aren't Hidnists are welcome. Please like the page and tell me what you'd like your tag name to be.
There's a link in the description.

I've also created a youtube account for JashinistExperience. I haven't posted anything on it yet. I'm still planning what to do and am trying to figure out what my first goal will be. I will enclose a link to that youtube account in another journal. I can already say I'm going to disable comments in most videos I'll upload because of the amount of hate non-Jashinists exhibit.

I've also created an email account which I'll also post in the description. You may email me at any time and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I know it might make more sense to just message me on deviantart, but I'm being considerate of those who find my journals through a search engine who do not possess a deviantart account. This prevents them from going through the trouble of creating an account.

I'm going to record a test video for my JE youtube account. I'm not particularly find of putting myself on youtube, however I'll do what I have to in order to fulfill my personal mission.

Don't forget to like the Facebook page if you want to be involved.
May 20th, 2013 at 10:44pm