22. JashinistExperience - Becoming Busy

I honestly almost forgot to write a journal because I've had such a great day. I've made a great new friend. We've been discussing Jashinism for a long time now over Facebook. Since Naruto is targeted towards kids, it isn't often you come across a mature individual whom you can have an intelligent conversation with. It was very refreshing.

I've finally named the new addition to this account. It will be called "Jashinists In Reality". I'm going to release the first issue on Friday. I'm very excited for it. Even if it's not viewed by a lot of people, I'm still going to continue it. I'll release one every Friday.

I'm still working on writing scripts for my youtube videos. I'm anxious about showing myself. I thought of just recording my voice and showing some sort of animation, but the videos wouldn't be taken as seriously. You got to do what you got to do.

I've noticed that these journals are starting to move away from my personal life and are beginning to act more like announcements for my plans to raise awareness to Jashinism. I'll decide if that is a good thing another day.

I realized a while ago I forgot to mention something that happened to me on Thursday. My mom and I gave my cat Mulder a bath just in case he had fleas or something else that could be passed over to the other cats living at my mom's house. Mulder is a very gentle, adorable, loving, and affectionate creature -- until his bath. He went completely berserk. He bit me three times: twice on one arm and once on my finger. I also have a bunch of claw marks on my right arm. I was bleeding quite a bit. When my mom wan't looking, I drew Jashin's symbol on my body and performed a blood sacrifice. My mom noted that Mulder bit down to the bone on my finger. The bites on my arm make it look like I was twice bitten by a vampire. Since Mulder bit down to my bone, my finger is swollen and really hurts even though it is five days later. Once in a while I purposely irritate it in order to battle the pain. I wonder if I'm the only one who does this. It's unlikely.
May 20th, 2013 at 11:44pm