First Blog Stuff!

~5-20-13~

---000---000---000---000---

I'm using this blog to let you guys know a little bit more about who I am, my dreams, and my future. I'll post one every week, perhaps every Monday seeing as how I'm uploading this today. Hopefully this will become a weekly thing and hopefully this will go on for a while. Let's get started, shall we?

Name: Cassandra/Cassie/deathbat/Vermilion

Age: 17

I dream of being an artist. I want to work on album covers for bands and I want to tattoo. I'm shy and I don't like talking to people and I have really awful people skills. I'm comfortable in my own space without distractions and people. I don't want to be around people and I often exclude myself from others to make myself happy. I am a senior in high school and graduating very soon (two weeks). I'm afraid of the real world and the unknown. I'm afraid of not being successful enough and I'm afraid of getting hurt in both physical and emotional terms. I do, however, love art. Art gives me the chance to channel my emotions into something tangible. If I go extensive periods without creating something, I get really depressed. Art is something I cannot live without. I love YouTube as well. When I'm not creating, I'm watching Let's Players. My favorite are Utorak007, Uberhaxornova, and ImmortalHD. All three are absolutely fantastic and they always manage to cheer me up. I listen to music quite a bit as well. I enjoy nearly every genre. My music preference changes with the weather. I get obsessed with an artist and I enjoy finding out everything I can about them until I find something else and repeat the cycle. I also enjoy role playing occasionally and I've been doing it for nearly three years now. Over the course of my "career", I've portrayed many people from Eminem to Arin Ilejay to Corey Motherfucking Taylor. Because of my ever-changing music taste, I either change people or make new accounts. I know that I've portrayed at least thirty or more people in the past two years. Did I mention I'm also afraid of writing smut?

That's me in a nutshell. Over the course of however long this lasts, I'll let you in a little more.

Ciao~
May 21st, 2013 at 12:11am