24. JashinistExperience - My Bedridden Weekend

I must have caught one nasty bug on Wednesday. On Thursday I started feeling sick, then on Friday it really struck me. My mom told me to stay home, but I had part one of my English exam to write that I couldn't miss. I ingested as much medicine as I could and went to school. During my exam the medicine all began to wear off all at once. My teacher later commented that I looked much worse leaving the exam than when I started. I'm fortunate because my teacher said that if I did bad on the exam then he would take the average from my other assignments and give me that mark instead. He then said he would have understood if I chose not to write the exam on that day, but I didn't ask to write it another day because I didn't think I'd become so sick during the exam. Thank Jashin for kind teachers.

I'm mostly recovered which is excellent. The only upside to being unbelievably ill is that you can watch movies and sleep for as long as you want until you're better. I watched Batman: The Dark Knight, Batman: The Dark Knight Rises, The Avengers, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Star Wars 3, Step Up Revolution, Spy Kids 4, and some others I can't remember, I'm guessing because I was drowsy and falling in and out on consciousness. I watched some of Warm Bodies, but I stopped part way through because it was boring.

I almost had nothing to report for today which might have made this journal pointless. I added some more to the youtube scripts. I admit I'm purposely procrastinating because I'm anxious about what might happen if I put myself on youtube. I keep imagining someone I know alerting my family or telling their friends and spreading ridiculous rumors about me. I know I'm imagining the worst case scenario, but they are still possible.

I discovered my dad got arrested again. He's completely destroying his life. I've prayed to Jashin to help him get through his problems, but perhaps the reasons nothing has happened are because my dad can't be helped, Jashin doesn't have the power to help him, Jashin doesn't help him because my dad's not Jashinist, or dad has to help himself get through his own problems. Honestly, I hope my dad stays in jail for while so he can think about his life. Maybe that's how Jashin will help him.

I sort of did a big blood sacrifice today. It was an accident really. In addition to catching a flu, I also developed a cold sore in the corner of my mouth. I forgot about it and went to take a bite of my food and it tore open. Blood gathered on the line between my lips and then dripped off my bottom lip. I very much dislike the taste of blood. I think I sacrificed enough blood to last the month.

That's my weekend.
May 21st, 2013 at 02:42am