Birthday Idea and a Creepy Video

Birthday Idea:

That's my idea for my boyfriends birthday present, or at least part of it.

The two of us have been inseparable for almost a year now. We spoke for the first time on June 23rd and never stopped since then. His birthday is August 2nd and last year - having not known him well - I was only able to take us out for ice cream.

For Christmas, I wrote him a 20 page story about the few months we'd spent together as a couple up to then. He loved it, and actually requested I wrote a sequel. I did, but only if he would write me his version of my Christmas story for him. He did.

A month or two back, we were complaining about how our phones "hate" each other, because constantly he won't recieve my texts and I his. He made a joking comment that we instead write letter and send them with pigeons. This set my mind in motion.

I will write him letters, like in the way Noah did for Allie in The Notebook, as a sort of birthday and goodbye present to him (not in the break-up sense - he's going to college at the end of August :'( ). Aside from that, I was going to do his birthday the day after his birthday and make a whole day of it and loosely planning all these things in memorable places, like ice cream at the local stand (the first place we kissed), maybe a trip to the movies (our first date), a hike in an area near his house to the top for a picnic (we had sex up there... and we would probably do it again hahaha).

Does this sound good? I'm going for sentimental because we both kind of like that stuff. I want to give him a memorable, lasting gift before he leaves for college

Creepy Video:

It's called Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, and I only watched it because someone on here mentioned it. It was... freaky. Not as bad in my opinion as that person made it sound, but if you get freaked out by organs and seeing puppets eating organs you may want to consider skipping this video.

I really think theres a deep meaning behind it, but every time I try to get someone to watch it they all back out xD But if you watch it, tell me because i want someone to talk about it with!! hahaha :)
May 21st, 2013 at 03:02am