New Story Ideas

Hey guys it's Halloweenlover. I have a couple of story ideas that I want to work on and I want some opinions on them.

First of all I think that the game, Animal Crossing is hardly ever seen as a fan fiction. That's why I want to write an Animal Crossing fan fiction. If you know what game I'm talking about, great! If not, the storyline isn't complex. You, as a human, move into a town where animals can talk and basically act like people. They collect furniture, fish, write letters, and more. I've already started on this fan fiction and I'm curious if anyone would be interested in reading it.

Another fan fiction idea I have is about Pokemon and trainers reversing their roles. See trainers will become the Pokemon and the Pokemon will become the trainers. I still need to think about it more, but I like the concept.

My last idea is to write a fan fiction on the text scrolling game, Zork. I don't know why I want to write about it, but maybe it's because I find that game fun but also difficult. The game itself is an adventure type and in it you go put in commands to move your person. Only there are no visuals its all words. Which makes writing about it seem intriguing to me.

So what do you guys think about my ideas?
May 21st, 2013 at 10:14am