I Hate Liars - I hate abusers to

The stupid never learn and the weak-minded never forget. That's all I can say. Though I'm glad the only thing I sent was the one thing in the mail to her. It turned out to be a waste anyhow because Katie went back to Carmon. It was all drama and all lies, and I think she was lying to get my Hanson stuff and she knows where I live though she can't do anything so I'm not worried. What pisses me off though? Is actually believing and listening to her bullshit. Oh well, fools never learn - and I'm the fool apparantly. I just won't put myself out there of trying to make friends. She calls me wanting to get him arrested by spoofing his number to her phone since she had an order of protection against him - I hate being used and it seems the nice ones are now a days. I'm not going to bother being nice to anyone else except to a few people. I'm pretty much shutting myself down because you really can't trust people now a days.

It's so stupid to, why people need to have a man or a woman who abuses them in their life. There's so many good people yet the weaker minded cling on to evil. Those who rape them, those who abuse them ...I guess they forget how to be loved or think anyone can't love them. You push away people who matter, you end up with no one. It's a hard lesson but one I have seen a thousand times. I don't need the drama, so I told her to have a nice life, she can suffer with him and drown in her own misery, I won't drown with her. Let them learn or let them die, let them drown or let them swim - she's drowning and if she chooses someone that is going to hit her, abuse her and rape her...I need none of that.
May 21st, 2013 at 01:45pm