27. JashinistExperience - Upcoming Trip

I left off yesterday talking about how I'm going to do an experiment which focuses on the relation between blood sacrifices and positive happenings. For the first day I have nothing special to report. I had to work again today. I'm not sure if you'd consider it positive or negative, but while collapsing a microphone stand my thumb got pinched very badly. It hurt so much, but then I napped myself out of focusing on the pain and arranged my thoughts to focus on enjoying the pain. My face went all hot, which was weird, and a tingling sensation went up my body. It felt nice.

It turned into a really stiff blood blister. I had to bite it in order to release the fluids inside. I would have done a blood sacrifice, except the liquid was 10% blood and 90% water and other gross substances.

I added more to youtube scripts. I find myself writing around a paragraph everyday during one of my classes. It's a work in progress.

I'm going on a trip in nine days. I'm very excited for it. I'll be gone for the 24th, 25th, and 26th. I have no intention of writing these journals during that weekend. On the Monday I'll release a chapter about my trip. For those of you wondering, I am going to Anime North which is an anime convention in Toronto. Like most people these days, I did discover Jashinism through Naruto.

Some people have a problem with those who find out about Jashinism through Naruto. I don't think there is anything wrong with that. Think of it like this: Jashin used Masashi Kishimoto to raise awareness of Jashinism because he didn't have many followers and was losing power. That's how I choose to view it anyway. I don't see anything wrong with those who discover Jashinism through Hidan as long as they are smart enough to do real research and not become Hidanists.
May 22nd, 2013 at 06:22am