What Do You Like About Angelina Shadows? (Stolen From xMandiblesx)

Hey guys so I read this blog that a good friend of mine wrote and I thought so made a good point about talking about what you like about other people and giving them nice compliments to brighten their day, especially when people are going through a lot like the people in Oklahoma with that tornado. I personally like getting compliments, as a lot of us probably do. It makes me smile and helps me to get through life because life is hard you know. If I didn't have so many amazing people in my life I don't know what I would do with my life.

All the people who I have talked to on here are absolutely amazing and there are so many things I like about each and everyone of them. Like my good friend Mandi who I stole this from is so amazing, I can't even put into words how amazing she is. She has been there for me from the beginning and without her I probably would have quit writing a long time ago. She is really kind and caring and she doesn't judge people which I like a lot. There are many things I admire about herand I couldn't ask for a better friend. If you don't know her you should really get to know her. Also my other good friend Tainy is absolutely amazing as well. She has been such a great friend and supporter of my writing and I love her to death. She isn't a writer but she does have great ideas and she helps me when I'm stuck. Without her I probably wouldn't be writing either. Both of these woman are great inspirations to me.

Another good friend of mine named Zacorra is also a very amazing person as well. We've been friends for a long time and I have grown to love her so much. She is such a great writer and I know that I can talk to her when I'm upset, as well as the other two women I mentioned. Also Joyce is an amazing person because she is a great supporter of my writing as well. She actually took the time to read all my stories and comment on each and everyone of them and that means a lot to me. She believes in me when I don't believe in myself and it feels wonderful to have such an amazing person like that. Karina, she is the first friend that I ever made on here and her stories were the first ones that I ever read. She has helped me out so much, making banners and layouts for me and she's just an amazing writer and person. I also just met this girl named Danielle and she is such an amazing person. We are doing a role play together and it's so much fun to write with her because she is so amazing. Also, my good friend Victoria is super awesome and I love her so much. It's a pleasure to talk to her because I love her dirty mind and just her personality in general. She knows how to make me smile and I enjoy talking about the dirty things we would do to M. Shadows if we could hehe ;)

I'm so glad that my cousin showed me this site because if she hadn't I wouldn't have met all these amazing people who I have grown really close too. I've always been so shy and antisocial but here I can actually talk to people and they like me for me. Also, I discovered what my talent is when I wasn't really sure if I had one so thank you for that. There are plenty other amazing people out there that I know and don't know yet so if I didn't talk about you don't feel bad because I think you are amazing. I want you all to know that if you ever need to talk to someone you can always talk to me. I'm not the best person to give advice but I will try my hardest because I hate when people are upset because it upsets me.

Anyways I will stop rambling now. So I want to know what you guys like about me? Please be nice because it's wrong to say mean things about people and we all know that. I'm really curious to see what you guys think of me and those of you who comment, I will comment back with some things that I like about you.

Alright now I'm done. See you all another time.

-Angelina Shadows
May 22nd, 2013 at 06:37am