Just chilling

Y'know, that's something my ex girlfriend told me whenever she would text me and i'd ask her 'sup?'. Got a bit annoying after a while and because I couldn't come pick her up one night- we were and still are broken up when this happened- she's been ignoring me. Not like i'm bothered, i just think it's rather funny how she kept turning to me for help after breaking up with me. truthfully, i couldn't go anywhere that night because a- no license and b- mum was sick.

Anyways, so it's the weekend! Well, for me anyways. It's always the weekend now. I'll be up at walmart all day and that is where I typically work on my stories so expect an update for The Bastards of Demons soon and if I don't update by Tuesday feel free to chew me out for it. I need to get over lazy procrastination stuff. I have some of the next chapter written, but if i post that it will be too short. Oh! I know what's next! Ah, I love blogs. They can help in so many ways.

And one more note because I am about to leave, I beat Dragon Age Origins last night! More on that later perhaps where I describe how all buy my main character were either dead or playing dead so I was left alone to fight the Archdemon!
May 22nd, 2013 at 07:23pm