I'm Going To Elope With A Peach Snapple

You know the slogan? "Made From the Best Stuff On Earth"?

They are not lying.

School lately has been dragging. Which is really unfortunate, because my morale is already at an all time low. It comes with the territory of being so close to finals. It's sort of bittersweet, because school is almost over so everything is all happy unicorns and rainbows but you can't really relax, because then you'll flunk out of school and end up living in a box under a bridge with no future wondering where it all went wrong.

It's easiest to sort of take the little things in life.

For example, peach snapple. In a school day that consists of nine periods, finally getting to lunch (which is fifth period) is like a merciful respite from the stress and madness and just all around blahness of school. I look forward to that peace snapple because it represents the fragile thread of my hAPPINESS.

You may or may not have noticed that I have a tendency to exaggerate. Blame Twitter.

Here's a thing I just thought of:

In my second period study hall there's this poster that's all obnoxious and black and yellow like a caution sign and it says

WARNING:
DUE DATES ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR.

I hate that poster more than I hate the general monotony of my life. (Mostly because that poster hits home in more ways than one.)

Who was the clever one who came up with that saying?

I probably shouldn't knock it because it's actually pretty good advice and the only reason I'm even writing this post is because I'm still procrastinating study for my pre-calc test.

I just want to curl up with my laptop and watch movies and eat popcorn for the rest of my life. That'd be really nice, I think.

-Marissa
May 23rd, 2013 at 12:52am