Purple89 needs your assistance. Please assist Purple89. Thanks!

Hey everyone!!!

So i've finally gotten back into my groove and i have started updating all the stories i have on here. I have a few new pieces up that i would really love feedback on and it would be greatly appreciated if you guys could check out those stories and give me some feedback. I know most of my work features the Avenged Sevenfold guys but the ones i really want you guys to check out are with invented characters. The links are included so you just have to click on the Titles!

1. Predatory Eyes : this is an original work that i've started that follows two characters through their secret romance. It's fun to write because it slightly mirrors my life. The updates will be steady and honestly, the inspiration for this story comes from the interactions i have with the person. Sooo...when i do get to see him, then i can update. Thank God (for the story's sake!) i kinda see him once a week because we hang out at the same place.

2. In Love With A Cholo : This is another Original Fiction and is a co-write between myself and God's_Child22 who approached me with the idea. It's a gang fic if that helps. She's writing the male perspective and i'm doing the female perpective.

So i would really love the help guys. please let me know what you guys think. You know i listen to what you guys say, especially when you guys suggest things that should happen in my other stories. So help me out! I'd be eternally grateful.

If there is a story of yours that you want me to check out and give you feedback on, just leave a link to it on the comments section and i will get on it!

Thanks a Bazillion!
-Pree
May 23rd, 2013 at 01:06am