Favorite Band (WP015)

My favorite band would have to be Hollywood Undead. I first started to listen to them in sixth grade. They got me through a lot. I mean when I don't feel like talking to anyone or anything like that I just plug in my headphones and ignore everybody.

They also brought my brother and I back together. We had been having problems and when we both listened to them we both could sit and talk to each other for hours. I can now go places with my brother and not fight or anything with him.

They got me through a point in my life that I didn't think i would be able to get past. I listened to their music and it got me through the day. When I called all these different things I just put those headphones on and they all disappeared. They made me not care what people thought about me. I just stuck my middle finger up.

My brother and I's favorite song is either "City" or "The Diary". Those were the very first songs I heard by them. And then from that day forward its been Hollywood Undead Forever. I have all of their albums. They are on my phone, iPod, laptop, my moms phone, my aunts phone, even my grandmas phone.

"Hollywood is your friend and The Undead are your family!"
May 23rd, 2013 at 01:36am