Regarding Don't Go and Your Pretty Eyes Still Give Me Heart Attacks

Ok, for those reading Don't Go, or any of my stories, really, you'll know I haven't updated in a long time. The story is, my laptop broke. The motherboard went to hell and it wouldn't charge, and the battery died before I got the chance to save everything to a memory stick. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem, as I usually post every chapter for every story straight in to here as soon as it's finished, but for Don't Go and YPESGMHA, I was keeping two chapters ahead, so I have now lost everything for those two chapters, including the research I did for chapter 4 of DG. I finally got a new laptop and am in the process of moving everything that can be saved from here onto this laptop, so hopefully everything else should be back on track soon, but for those waiting for DG and YPESGMHA, I mostly remember what was in those lost chapters, but they will need to be rewritten and the research for chapter 4 of DG will all need to be redone too, so they may take a while longer, but I'll be working on Don't Go first, so hopefully it won't take too long to get a new chapter to you! Off to go research now.

Peace, lovers!

<3
May 23rd, 2013 at 02:31pm