I have never been so embarrassed in my life

So a bit of a back story first. Last year sometime the shower leaked really bad and it spread to the ceiling downstairs. The landlord has FINALLY got around to sorting it out so there are builders around my house at the moment to fix everything thing up. At the moment, we're locked in the dining room with the cat who is terrified of people, so the doors have been closed and because he doesn't get on with he other two cats, they've been locked in the kitchen, so it's pretty hard to get around the house. Okay, to the story.

Me, my mum and my sister really needed to pee, as in we were desperate. We had drunk two cups of tea and I know for a fact that I was about to pee myself, but I don't like peeing when there's strangers in the house, so I decided to try and hold it until they went on their lunch break. My mum and sister decided to run off to the toilet and risk it and the builders didn't catch them out as they were working on the shower upstairs. So I decided to brave it too.

My pee was not dainty, it sounded like a freaking flood. And then when I was half way through one of the builders came down the stairs. In my house the downstairs bathroom is literally next to the bottom of the stairs so I managed to stop peeing as the guy was walking past. Then he decided to stand by the bathroom door because he was moving some stuff. I felt really awkward sitting on the toilet, half way through a pee, so I burst out laughing.

I managed to then hold that in a bit, but then I started to make a snorting noise because I realized that he could hear me laughing to myself in a bathroom. I felt so embarrassed I started to laugh more. The situation was getting worse so I decided to just give up.

When I opened the bathroom door, the builder was standing bu the front door doing some stuff. I thought I might managed to sneak past but he turned around and said hi to me. I started to snort again because I knew that he must have heard me peeing. I quickly said hi back and practically run into the safety of the kitchen.

The worst thing is that this guy is at least a foot and a half taller than me and he had a really deep voice. My sister also fancies him. I think he's called James. That's what it says on his van anyway.

He's probably going around now telling everyone about the girl who laughs by herself in a toilet.
May 23rd, 2013 at 09:02pm